Sunday, January 6, 2013

Be Afraid…Be Very Afraid


To blog or not to blog, that was the question.  After starting Sew Sew Funky last year, I debated whether I should blog.  The writer in me was all for it but the skeptical part of me wondered what would I even write about.  I didn’t think anyone would want to read about how many times I stab my fingers with straight pins or how ashy my knees get when I crawl across the carpet trying to cut a large piece of fabric or that I wear a headband with devil’s horns when I sew or the fact that I am bloody awful at math!  But after attending a business collective with some exceptional business women, they convinced me that perhaps the World Wide Web would be a better place with my funky blog in it. So…

Behold! The Sew Sew Funky Blog!  Enter with caution, my friends…madness lies within.




Keep It Funky!
Tammi

1 comment: